Using the Mail Store File Scanner
When you start the ScanDBX File Scanner, you will see a simple user interface. It contains:
- A page title, which describes which identity or file(s) ScanDBX will be scanning for you (in this example the default or “Main Identity”).
- A action bar, which tells you what ScanDBX is currently doing
- An overall progress bar, which shows you ScanDBX’s progress through your files. It will update between each major step of repairing your files.
- An action progress bar, which shows you what percentage of the current action is completed
- A log, which tells you what ScanDBX has done and any problems it may have encountered
- A mail image, which animates when ScanDBX is scanning or repairing your files to let you know that it is still working.
- A button (“Start” or “Stop”) which starts and stops repairs
- A cancel button which returns you to the main menu.
- A menu (“File”, "Options", and “Help”)
Using the ScanDBX File Scanner is quite easy, the two buttons at the bottom of the window ("Start" and "Cancel") control the entire scan.