A premature termination of Outlook Express while your mail store files are open (such as
by a power outage or ending the process at shutdown) can cause big problems, like corrupting or
damaging these files. These damaged files can prevent access to email and attachments. They
even prevent Outlook Express from opening! The solution? Delete the damaged file
and start over. But instead of throwing away years of information, now there's another option!
ScanDBX is a fully automatic tool designed to repair damaged Outlook Express files in place,
without requiring you to understand where or how Outlook Express stores its data. The ScanDBX Corporation
knows that you probably don't have the time to do the entire repair yourself - you just need the data restored,
and quickly. ScanDBX is designed to do exactly that.
- Easy to use by novice users: click on the Repair button and off it goes
- Finds files automatically for the current user
- Automatic backup of changed files
- Checks and repairs all files in mail store
- User configurable logging to see details of repair operation
- Very low cost...free for now
- Extensive free support for our beta testers
The ScanDBX Corporation is announcing the first open beta for ScanDBX! Active members of
the Outlook Express community are invited to participate -
register now! All beta participants will
receive free licenses for the final ScanDBX product when it is released. The number of participants is
limited, so act quickly!